What information do we collect?
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us via email, web-based questionnaires, and other direct communications with you.
When placing an order, you have to provide your name, surname, contact information, delivery address, and other information that you want to provide.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
may use the collected personal data to:
- provide you with the services and information you have requested;
- process your orders and draw up the necessary documents;
- provide you with effective customer support;
- help prevent threats or fraudulent activities;
- send you information messages if you have unambiguously agreed to receive them;
- comply with regulatory requirements.
We may provide your information to third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activity, and protect our, your, and other persons’ legal rights.
What information do we collect?
We use various technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. Your personal data is available to a limited number of people, only authorized persons.
How long do we keep personal data?
We keep your personal data as long as we need it in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and as it is permitted or required by regulatory enactments.
Cookies are small text files that the websites you visit save on your computer. They are used to ensure the operation of the website, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
This website may set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to be able to navigate the website and use its functions. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the services you have requested, such as the functionality of a basket of goods.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain statistics on visits to our website. We use this information to improve the operation of the site and promotional activities.
- Targeted advertising tool cookies. These cookies are used to increase the effectiveness of advertising and to show you the advertisements that could likely interest you the most.
- Third-party service provider cookies. Cookies may be set by the following third-party services used on this website: Facebook "Like" button, YouTube videos, and other services. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activity on other websites, but we cannot control them because these cookies are not set by our website.
To opt out of receiving cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window, or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode - are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
If you are a data subject under the EU GDPR (for example, you are an EU citizen and you provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right of access to information. You have the right to receive information on why and how your personal data is processed. You have the right to receive, free of charge, a copy of the personal data we hold about you in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to request to correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete personal data without undue delay.
- The right to “be forgotten”. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and obtain the erasure of your personal data without undue delay, as soon as the data is no longer necessary to provide the services you have requested and to comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
- Right to restriction of the processing. You have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data if you object to it and we have no legitimate grounds to continue the processing, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, or if you request to raise, implement, or defend legal claims.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time unless it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest or there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
- Other rights under the GDPR. For more information, visit the EU data protection website.