Right of withdrawal
Customer has the right to return the product within 14 calendar days from the moment of receiving goods by sending a return form to the Seller. The return form is sent by the Seller to the customer by e-mail after request.
Customer is obliged to return the product to the seller within 7 days after sending the return form. All expenses are covered by customer.
Products can not be returned if:
- the ordered goods cannot be returned due to their nature, or they are perishable or can be used up quickly;
- the ordered goods are made directly for the Buyer according to an individual order;
- returned goods have been used;
- the visual appearance of the product has not been preserved, all labels, price tags, stickers or barcodes have been removed;
- the original document confirming the purchase of the product - invoice, delivery note or check - is not attached.
The sixth part of Article 12 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia states that "the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal". The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal or to withhold a compensation fee in the event that the product has been damaged during operation after its purchase.